Friday, December 5, 2008

Wow seriously I don't know how Tipp and Jeremy blogged as much as they did. Totally ridiculous, Ill tell ya I had no time. Most of it was taken up by some amazing classes and learned so much. Got a class in showcase the other day, which has so much potential for developing presentations for class, or clients with real time rendering and animation. So rad. I also found out you can 3D Print your Revit models directly from Revit. I don't know about you, but thats awesome... No more model building for meee! As for right not, I'm sitting in Las Vegas International waiting to go home. So I just wanted to say thanks to Autodesk and the Autodesk Education Team for sending me and the rest of the Student Reps to AU this year. I'd also like to thank Jenee for everything and for putting up with Tipp, Jeremy and me, I had an awesome time and I hope Ill be able to make back it to AU again next year. Until then Keep checkin this blog. Ill keep updating it with AU 2008 stuff till I run out and ill probably put up anything cool I come across along the way, so keep checkin back.

No comments: